Download the pdf version
São Paulo, April 25, 2019 – AMEC – The Association of Capital Market Investors hereby informs that its Management Board approved, pursuant to its bylaws, the following:
- For the past two years, Amec’s governance bodies (Advisory Board, Board of Directors and Management Board) have been discussing the convenience of implementing a succession plan for the association’s leadership, along the lines of the best practices that are part of our values.
- It should be noted that Amec’s CEO, Mauro Rodrigues da Cunha, has been occupying the position for the past seven years. Notwithstanding the results and recognitions achieved, the governance bodies agree that the mentioned period is adequate to initiate the transition of the association’s leadership.
- Accordingly, Amec has started a succession process, for which it formed a Succession Commission, composed of members coming from the four categories of Amec associates – financial institutions, independent members, pension funds, and foreign members.
- Following the recommendation made by the Commission, the Management Board approved, on the above-mentioned date, the engagement of Russell Reynolds Associates to help in the search of a successor.
- Stakeholders interested in participating in the process can send a presentation letter and résumé to email@example.com. Any additional information can also be requested through this email address.
- Amec will keep members and the market informed of the evolution of the process.